July 25, 2011

Wonderful Tonight

Wonderful Tonight: An AutobiographyWonderful Tonight: An Autobiography by Pattie Boyd

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I loved this book. The first chapter did not catch my interest but I wanted to know more about this person, mainly because of the time period the story covered, so I pushed on and I am glad I did. Here is a woman who had it all, money, status, not one but two iconic husbands, musical royalty frequented her dinner table, she had three songs written about her that have become classics, yet my heart broke for Pattie Boyd as I turned each page. I could feel the love she had for the men in her life. I cried as she did when she relived betrayals of both spouses. Reading this confirmed something I always believed, it does not matter how much money you have in the bank, what kind of car you drive, or how big your house is; if love is not true the rest is empty.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment