R.I.P. Jani Lane

Loading...

November 1, 2009

Where to Begin

It's November 1st and many people are beginning to focus on the upcoming holidays. Writers ponder whether or not to commit to Nanowrimo, a month long writing pressure cooker. For the past 3 years I have entered the competition to prove I could do it and never did. So why would this year be any different? Because I found a way to get out of making Thanksgiving dinner and I really don't care if my house is clean.

I have completed 3 novels so I know I can complete a project. I have 3 more books started, mainly due to my feeble attempts at Nano. So what am I going to do now as I watch a dust ball roll across the floor? Get cracking on my manuscript for Nano, right after I finish a game of Bejeweled.

2 comments:

  1. Nice to see you blogging again. :^) Good luck with Nano. I have enough stress so I doubt I'll ever subject myself to Nano. Still, using it as an excuse to get out of cooking Thanksgiving dinner is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Penelope. Yes, I figured that I had procrasted long enough. :)

    ReplyDelete