December 5, 2009

Another Nano Down...

Oh well. Another Nano come and gone and I did not finish the required 50K words. I have started working on finishing my last 4 chapters to Pure Magick and I hope to get it polished enough to submit or at least secure an agent.

Nano was still a good experience because I discovered that I have a difficult time writing in first person. It's not that I have a difficult time with the tense but I find that I put too much of myself into the story. I do think it is a good idea to keep working on the story so I can finally purge the things that need to be flushed out of my writing.

With that said, I now have to find another purpose for my blog. Do people really want to follow the anguish being experienced by a frustrated writer?

No comments:

Post a Comment